WATCH EARLIER PART 1 HERE – What is the Law of Karma?
In this second video of our Karma series, we take a deep dive to discover 5 profound truths about the law of Karma, which are not commonly understood:
- The Law of Karma is NOT an eye-for-an-eye type of petty justice.
- There is a divine intelligence, vested with all the powers of God, which governs and guides the law of karma.
- This divine intelligence keeps a constant and uninterrupted watch over all our deeds good and bad; and it alone decides the appropriate karmic reward or punishment to bestow. So what is the identity of this mysterious divine intelligence? The answer is revealed in this video.
- Simultaneously we also outline the detailed mechanism by which karmic justice is actually dispensed, and
- Lastly we uncover the profound spiritual goal that this divine intelligence is driving our evolution towards, by using the law of karma as a steering mechanism.
FREE Books on the Law of Karma
To download the free books of Shriram Sharma Acharya, Swami Vivekananda, Sri Aurobindo and Mother Mirra, referenced in this video click here.
Previous Posts in the “Karma” Series:
|Part 1 – What is the Meaning of the Word Karma? What is the Law of Karma? (VIDEO) – Develop a clear and correct understanding of Karma based upon the teachings of 2 great sages of Advaita Vedanta – Swami Vivekananda & Sri Aurobindo.
Nishkama Karma of the Gita | Help Others, But Don’t Expect Gratitude in Return – How to perform desireless actions (Nishkama Karma) and attain to Moksha. This critical Karma Yoga teaching of the Bhagavad Gita, is explained in this post using the parable of the drowning scorpion.
Give the gift of knowledge! If you enjoyed reading this post about Law of Karma is Not Eye-for-Eye | Understanding How Karmic Justice is Dispensed, then take a moment to share it with your friends and family.
If You Liked this Post, I Also Recommend Reading:
Is Sexual Abstinence Old-Fashioned or the Sensible Thing to Do?
Power of Brahmacharya | Swami Vivekananda Memorized 10 Vols. of an Encyclopaedia
VIDEO: Why Hinduism Champions Vegetarianism as an Aid to Samadhi
How to Deal With Insults and Slander? (Part 1)
How to Deal With Bullying and Harassment? (Part 2)
The #1 Secret to a Happy Marriage
Why Should We Be Good, When Being Selfish Is More Rewarding?
The Consciousness Conundrum Facing Science (Part 1 of 4)
The Demise of the “Biblical God of Creation” (Part 2 of 4)
VIDEO: Vedanta on God – Universe Arising from Vibrations of Consciousness (Part 3 of 4)
Does Consciousness Arise from Matter? (Part 4 of 4)
<< Spiritual Bee Home |
Join the Discussion | Share Your Thoughts